Monday, July 21, 2014

Graduation Party

The next day we had a party to celebrate our monkey's accomplishment! We bought some class of 2014 decorations and Devin hung them all up while Phil and I made some food! We served chicken salad on croissants, a veggie tray, nachos, salami, pickles and cheese cubes, chips and dip and a spinach artichoke dip with pita chips! It was delicious. I had Devin pick up some pizzas last minute just to be sure there was enough food! We had a wonderful time eating and talking and laughing. We also had some yummy cake! I had them put Class of 2027 since that will be his high school graduating class! Eek! I can't even think about that. Aikman was so happy and had a great time. He always tells me I am the best mom ever and I throw the best parties. Gigi would be proud! 


You can't see them too well, but Devin made Reese's peanut butter cups look like graduation hats with the tassle! So cute! 

Food! 


Kiki and the kids being silly! 

Lucas found his comfy place! 

Too cute! 

We bought him this Heroes of the Bible book, a daily devotional focusing on real life heroes from the bible and what they did. It has been a lot of fun doing it before bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment