Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Little Ar-Teest!

Pips loves to color and her skills helped her win a coloring contest! The weekend Tio and Tia were down, we tried a new BBQ place called Sweet Meats. They had coloring pages for the kids and did them by age group. Later in the week I get a call while I'm at work saying she won for the 2-3 year olds! My baby girl! They told us we could pick up our prize anytime. We went that evening and I ran in. They gave her a gift bag with crayons, a sketch pad, a gift certificate for a free meal, and a book. She was sooo excited and proud of herself. I felt bad because Aikman said well what did I win and I had to explain he didn't and we don't always win, we just do our best. He said, "well that's okay, I'm still really proud of Pippa!" Such a sweet big brother! 



Her picture! 

Using her new crayons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment