Friday, July 5, 2013

It SOLD

Friday, June 28, we closed on our house. We sold our first home. It is official. I felt so many things that day in the office as I signed the papers with Devin. I was thrilled, grateful, sad, scared and a few other things. The kids sat on this couch behind us in the office. It was quiet as we signed some papers and Jim, our realtor was next to Devin. All of a sudden Aikman says, "Momma, this is so boring!" We all laughed and I gave him that look like stop sweetheart! The attorney we met with was so nice and said he had to agree with Aikman. This was a pretty boring process. Lol. It took about 8 minutes and then we were on our way. We thanked Jim again and left to get in our car. We went to drive by the Jefferson house one last time and to take a pic of the SOLD sign in the yard, but it was already gone. It was no longer our house. I cried for a while before coming back to work. I loved that house so much and will always remember everything about it. We kept the old house numbers and I am going to frame one of the numbers and hang it in our new living room. Two full months on the market and we already closed on it. Thank God. It was a tough process at times and everything that could go wrong pretty much did but we remained positive and here we are now. We love you little Jefferson house! Be good to your new family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment