Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weekend Update/Random Stories

This past weekend was so relaxing! We had our game and hung out at the house and ate and swam and played and ate and swam and played. Sunday we did some shopping. Relaxing and fun. It was so nice. We sure needed it! 

Monks had to have this from the $1 bin at Target. He looks like a little soldier. 
He jacked my hot and sour soup! Little Panda's is spicy too! He loves it so much. 
Watching Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures
Not in the best mood first thing in the morning. I said say cheese! and got this. 
But at night, she sleeps like a little princess! So cute! 
Tearing up some three bean turkey chili! She also had grapes and a hot dog bun. 
Monks and Pips made a tent. He had my phone to use the flashlight but apparently he took pics as well. She looks like a wild, homeless little beast girl.


Pips started calling Aikman "Bubba" this weekend! Devin calls him that a lot and she picked up on it. She yells it over and over again for him. We pointed to him and said who is this and she said "bub-buh" I wish I had his reaction on video. He was in heaven! He said "hers called me bubba!!! She knows me!!!" He would ask her who am I over and over again and each time she said bubba. He did it all weekend with her and is still doing it. I think it is so sweet she has a nickname for him and even sweeter he adores it so much! She also said Pete a few times. She kind of says it like ET and makes it more of a "Peeet" Precious! I tried to get it on Instagram, but couldn't figure out how to work the video. I know, I know, I am challenged when it comes to technology and it is sad. 

Devin took the kids to the park last Friday and Monks had to pee so they went in one of the park bathrooms. Yes, they are dirty and he ended up just going outside, but this was how their convo went down:

Monks: Daddy, this bathroom is so disgusting! 
Devin: Yeah, it is pretty dirty.
Monks: Why is it so gross in here?
Devin: Lots of people use it and it is outside so it gets dirty. 
Monks: Someone should clean it. 
Devin: Yes, someone should. 
Monks: yeah--like a woman!

Devin said he laughed so hard! I was told this story when they picked me up from work and I said Aikman Allen, why does a woman have to clean it? He said i don't know and just smiled. I said yeah, boys can clean, just like girls can. Devin and Aikman kept looking at each other smiling. I couldn't wait to tell my Lieutenant, I knew he would get a real kick out of it. Crazy crazy monkey. He says the most random things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment