Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day with the Uncles!


Ms. Morgan took vacation one week and so Devin kept the kids two days and Pete and Phil kept them the other. They asked for their car seats so they could go places. They said they went shopping at HEB in the morning and then before lunch, stopped by their friend, Melvin’s. I laughed so hard because Melvin is a single guy in his early 20’s who lives in an apartment. Nothing fancy, but I have seen worse. Monks told me his house was huuuuuge with so many stairs and so big. He then told me that he had the best, nicest furniture ever and his house is so cool. How precious is he? They then had lunch at Cici’s and then it was home for quiet time and naps. They had a great day with their uncles and I know their uncles sure enjoyed them! I also was told that at Cici's they offered Aikman a brownie for dessert to which he replied, "oh, I don't like those. My mom made me eat them all the time when I was little." Um, excuse me?? Lol. Strange boy.
Baby girl eating!

Bat nose!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment