Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Movie In Theaters!


One Saturday, we got Ms. Morgan to keep Pips and we took Aikman to his first ever movie theater! He wanted to see Monsters University over Despicable Me 2 so we made it a date! He had a game that morning and then it was home for lunch and to get ready! We stopped by Allsups on the way to get some candy and some drinks. I will gladly pay for popcorn and Icees at a theater, but I just can’t with the candy. My purse was full and we headed to the mall where it was showing. Devin and I shared a large popcorn and we got him his own small one. He also got a cherry Icee and Devin ended up buying some candy still. Lol. We found great seats and waited for our movie to start! We snacked on beef jerky, candy, popcorn and drinks! He took a total of three potty breaks during the movie and when there was about 25 minutes left in the movie, he turned to me and said, “Momma, I need some food please!” I told him to whisper and offered him what I had in my purse still. He said, not in a whisper by the way, “but I want meat!” Poor guy was hungry and didn’t want candy. I promised him food of his choice right after if he could sit quietly and finish the movie. He did. We laughed afterwards because he was such a good boy but could not for the life of him whisper when he talked in the theater. He said he had so much fun and as we buckled him in the car, he said, “thank you so much for taking me! I just love you all!” We love you more monkey and had so much fun! It was then off to get some “meat” and to Target to buy Pippa’s birthday presents. Such a fun date with our big boy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment