Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pips is 2!


My baby girl turned two! We threw her a Lorax party and I could just kick myself for not taking pics of everything. It all turned out super cute! Devin made a sign for our front and painted it bright orange. It said things like “North Nitch” and “Once-ler’s” I made a cute sign that sat on an easel by her gift table with some current “stats” about her. Our food table consisted of Truffula Berries (fruit skewers with dip), chips, chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, veggie sticks with dressing, Truffula Berry pancakes (blueberry pancakes), Bar-ba-loots (chocolate Teddy Grahams), Humming fish (goldfish) and Pip’s go to snack-marshmallows! We served water, orange soda in glass bottles (recyclable) and Margarita’s! Our favors were clay pots with sunflower seeds to plant along with a super cute card and saying I ordered from Etsy. Gwynn Glasson from Etsy became my new best friend and made so many little food tags, signs, favor tags, door signs, banners and other cutesy décor to go with our theme. Devin and I made Truffula trees from dowel rods, electrical tape, Styrofoam balls and feather boas. We played a few games from Minute to Win It and laughed so hard. I made Pips a small cake and it had three layers. I did them in ombre! It came out so cute. Everyone else had cupcakes with mini trees or tags on them. That girl got an insane amount of presents and loved everything! She thanked everyone personally also after she opened a gift. She sure didn’t mind being the center of attention and her little face lit up each time she opened something new. She looked absolutely adorable and I am not ashamed to admit it. Ha ha. Am I bragging? Absolutely! Her face is the face of a little angel! I could kiss her all day and usually do. I can’t believe she has been in our lives for 2 years now! She learns something new each day and is becoming quite the talker. I don’t know what I would do without my mini me. Love you like crazy Pips! XOXO



First game-knocking down cups with the balloon they blow up, Phil and Tio


Cantu and his son, Jacob


Moving an Oreo down your face and into your mouth.




Happy Birthday Pips!



Yum!


Craig and Jerolyn gave this Jeep to Pips! Wow!




Wearing her Minnie dress

Aikman all up in Nicole's lap





All partied out!

They barely fit anymore lol

Totally partied out lol I love this pic
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment