Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monkey's First Game

Last Saturday was my monkey's first baseball game. He is on a new league this year, and we are so excited. We got to the game, and it was a lot colder than we thought it would be. I felt so bad for him, because we didn't put an undershirt on him. I may have mentioned before that this league is coach pitch for his age group. I was a little nervous for him, and crossed my fingers that he wouldn't need to bat off the tee. But of course, my baby proved me wrong. Both times up to bat, he hit from the coaches pitch and hit pretty far. I was so proud of him! He also had a pretty good cheering section. Of course Tio and Tia and Adrian were in town, and Pete and Phil went to the game as well. Lucas and Nicole stayed behind because it was too cold for Lucas. We all had to laugh when Aikman would run home, because he would just stand there on the base smiling and it was like he was posing for us and you could tell he was so proud of himself. We got some great pictures of him and I was so proud of the way he hustled after the ball each time, even if it wasn't near him. He had such a great first game and was so glad everyone was there to see him. The pictures we got were amazing. I can't wait for the rest of the season and to watch my baby boy in action. Nothing is greater than seeing your children exceed at something. Especially something they love so much.
















No comments:

Post a Comment