Thursday, March 13, 2014

Updates On The Miss Pippa Lou

Where oh where to begin with my Pips! I told Devin today at lunch that she is more perfect than I imagined she would be. Is that even real? More perfect? Oh well, she is great even if my grammar isn't. Not only is she the cutest thing ever, she has the personality and attitude to match.   She is hilarious and always wants to do my hair or makeup. She got some lip glosses for Valentines day and puts a little on when we go out. She loves to wear jewelry and have her toe nails painted. She still loves her sleep and will tell you she wants to go to bed. She refers to herself and just about every female as a princess. She is quite the eater but loves to get dessert! Ice cream and candy are her two favorites. I made roasted cauliflower one evening with dinner and hadn't put the leftovers away yet and she was climbing by the stove to eat off the pan. She ate all that was left. At least my kids like veggies right? She loves to wear her fake little plastic heels around the house. She is officially potty trained! My baby girl learned so fast and was pooping in the potty in less than 48 hours. She loves her hello kitty and princess undies and always used to say "I not gon pee on my kitties or pincesses, okay?" She counts very well on her own to 12 and knows the colors pink, purple and blue. She is OBSESSED with Scooby Doo aka Dooey Doo. Every day she asks to watch it. It can be the old ones, newer ones, cartoon or real people. She loves it. We bought her a stuffed Scooby for Christmas and she saw one at Target the other day and had to hold it. It was the exact same. She said she wanted it and I told her no, she had the same one at home. She hugged him and said "I want two!" Of course I said no but she tried. She also has the Mystery Machine and all the plastic characters. She knows them all by name and says "Dooey, Shaggy, Elma, Dah-nee, and Daddy!" She calls Fred Daddy. I don't know if it's the blonde hair or the fact that Devin wears an ascot often. I'm kidding, lol, but she does call him that! She also loves Minnie Mouse and I have finally convinced her we will do her 3rd birthday in it. It was between Minnie, Scooby or the Grinch. Those were the choices she gave me. I know, my kids are crazy but they do have good taste lol who doesn't love the Grinch? She is loving school and is doing really well. She sings songs all the time from school and really likes her teachers. She adores Apollo and will constantly sit on him or kiss him. She is on this big kick of walking up to you with a fist and saying "you want a sah-wich?" And she is trying to ask if you want a knuckle sandwich. We can thank Daddy for that lol she continues to make us laugh and I am really having a lot of fun seeing how girly she can be. Come on Barbie years! Lol Much more soon on my Princess Pips! 






1 comment: