Friday, August 15, 2014

Pippa's Party

Pippa's third birthday party was done in Minnie Mouse. She gave me three themes to pick from. Scooby, the Grinch, or Minnie. There are no cute decorations for Scooby so I crossed that off the list first. I hated to have to get all my Christmas stuff out to sort through (I know, lazy mom) but I have to say I was thrilled she gave me that as a choice. How cute is that? I love the Grinch! Minnie was a little generic to me but with hot pink and black and patterns, I knew I could make it cute! And it was! The party was just perfect and we had a great turnout. She got SOOOOO many gifts and they were all so precious! So many princesses and dress up clothes and toys and normal clothes and Barbie and Minnie things. Pink and purple was everywhere! She was so excited opening everything too! 



Minnie greeting guests


Her cake, cupcakes with Minnie ears or Pippa's face with ears and strawberry shortcake kabobs

Banner I found online, free printables are great! 

We made Minnie plates and the plastic ware was wrapped in "bows"

Our Minnie lantern

We had veggies, chips, spinach dip, pasta salad, pulled pork sliders and ham and swiss sliders! 

The Sewell fam

Love this pic!! Precious cousins! 

My perfect birthday girl! 

Waiting to pin the bow on Minnie

Adrian ended up winning! The youngest guy there and he won! 

Belle! 

Frozen shirt! 

A gorgeous tea set that sings! 

Belle! 

Frozen! 

This box had princess dresses and jewelry in it

Cute clothes! 

Love this face! She looks too sweet! 

Making her wish and blowing them out! 

This pic is adorable too! Wearing her Ariel dress, in her princess chair, with her tea set. 

And sweet Lucas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment