Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Lucas Update

I feel as if I haven't posted about this little guy in forever! He is an absolute doll, and our entire family just adores him. We knew we would, of course lol but he is even more precious than I could ever have imagined. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and how big he is now. He is going on eight months old, and crawls everywhere! He is so fast at pulling himself up to a complete stand as well. Aikman loves him. He is always trying to help him do something, or just share toys with him. Pippa, on the other hand, just wants to baby him. She is always walking by him and kissing or hugging him. They both love having him around and get so excited when they get to see him. I am so glad they have another cousin who is close in age that they will grow up with. Enjoy these precious pics of our sweet little Lucas a.k.a. Bork. Don't ask me where that nickname came from, that's just what he's called. Lol. 














No comments:

Post a Comment