Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monkey Missed Riding On A Float!

So since we had been sick the previous weekend, we were not able to participate in the Christmas parade. Highway Patrol was in it this year, for the first time ever, and I was so excited to have Monks and Devin ride while I handed stuff out to the kids. He was not majorly sick but I could not risk him getting worse. I went back to work Tuesday but still felt miserable and I decorated the float so I figured I had still contributed. There was no way I could walk that mile and a half with my chest feeling the way it did and my runny nose and cough. Heck, I would have struggled completely well! Lol So the Anderson family sat this one out. I was disappointed but we come first so next year, you all better watch out! We are stealing the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment