Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa!

Friday we took monkey to see Santa. He was such a good boy! He loved the reindeer that moved and Santa was awesome and talked the whole time to him. Aikman's face lit up when he called him by his name. He gave him a five and smiled several times and Santa made him laugh and Monks was impressed with his jingle bells. Devin then set him on his lap and he looked at Santa and made a grunt and looked at us like hey, but then we told him to smile and he did and he held Santa's hand and posed. When I was paying and waiting for the pictures, Devin had taken Aikman off to the side and Monks was pointing at him and smiling and making noise. He wanted to see him again. I was so proud of him. It was a success! How sweet is his fake Christmas tie shirt?! I love it! I scanned in this pic so excuse the crazy lines on the side. I just got a scanner and it is hard to use. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment