Thursday, November 4, 2010

Footie Pajamas

It was cold last night and it was supposed to be in the low 40's this morning so I figured it would be okay to bust out some footie pajamas. These were from several months ago but I thought how small can 18M ones be? Well, they were pretty small. I felt bad but he looked precious so I had to get some pics. Devin and I are having a date night tonight so maybe we can run by Children's Place and get him some.



Love this picture! He reminds me of the Grinch. No idea why. He was walking in the kitchen to show Devin his small pajamas and when I called him he turned slowly.




It's like a second little skin on him! That phone is the one we found in the fridge.


1 comment:

  1. Look at him just holding his John Smith phone up! How cute!

    ReplyDelete