Monday, November 15, 2010

I Heart Bathtime

We had a mommy/monkey moment in the bath the other night. I had him laughing so hard, harder than I ever have before. Devin and Pete were in the living room playing Guitar Hero and could hear him laughing from the bathroom. This will not sound amusing at all I am sure to you, but to him, it was everything. I had a cup and I would fill it with water and pour it out slowly and he would try and grab it and was “pinching” the little stream as it poured out. I was making this goofy screaming sound as I poured and then when it was almost empty, I would throw it on him and yell. He was hysterical! He would laugh pretty hard as I poured but when I threw it on him, man he went wild! He had one of those deep belly laughs and sometimes he laughed so hard no noise came out. His face was adorable and you know how you hear about those moments with your kids that make you tear up and think how do I deserve this kid? That was one of my top ones! I really did that for about ten minutes and he still was enjoying it more and more each time. I had to call Devin to come see and he said yeah we hear him, we wondered what you were doing. Moments like that make your heart want to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment