Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You Spin My Head Right Round, Right Round.....

Last night after dinner at Gigi’s, Phil and Devin went to watch ESPN and wait for the game to come on so I got “stuck” watching Dancing with the Stars with Monks and Gigi. While we were sitting there Aikman just got up and started spinning in circles. He was more like walking in a small circle but spinning nonetheless. He would just laugh and squeal as he spun and then would pause and walk sideways and then would fall down since he could not keep his balance. Once he fell flat on his face and whined but then smiled and got up and went right back to spinning. He did if for about fifteen minutes and I even told my mom, can this harm him in any way?? He has never done this! He looked like a little drunken man who leaned and then finally tipped over. I wish I had our video camera but we were at Gigi’s so I did not. Guess it needs to be added to the diaper bag as a necessity. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment