Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It Was.......Soap Poisoning!!

Last night when we got home I got Monk’s bath ready and while he was playing with his toys I figured I could multi task and get some stuff done. He was just sitting down putting his squirt toys in a pitcher and dumping them out so I got his toothbrush ready and wiped down the counters with a Lysol wipe and straightened them. Really took me like thirty seconds and I was randomly looking at him and I turned again and he made a noise like he was grossed out. He had grabbed a bar of soap and taken a bite. He made a face like “that was nasty” and had turquoise soap on his teeth. He handed me the soap and I told him “yuck monkey, don’t eat that” and he got some soap off his teeth and looked at me like “you’re telling me”. So we cleaned his teeth off and I rinsed his mouth out and he went on playing like nothing had happened. Silly monkey for eating soap and bad mommy for not paying closer attention to your son. Live and learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment