Friday, November 19, 2010

My Smart Boy

When I dropped off Monks at the sitters, there was a note on the door to please come in quietly as some of her children were still asleep. We walked in and she met me in the foyer and we greeted each other and were whispering. Mrs. Jennifer reached for him and he went with her and then he saw the cat and so wanted down and she put him down and then he was pointing at the door. I picked him up after I signed him in and handed him to her once again and he tried to squirm to get down to see the cat and whined. I said in a whisper, “shhh, you are fine, go play, we need to be quiet.” He stopped and I turned to walk out and he whispered "Bye!” Mrs. Jennifer and I laughed. It was so funny, he knew he had to be quiet. So precious.

1 comment:

  1. lets get some video on this site! I wanna hear monks talking in his robot/alien voice! Remember when he made that squeal-laugh that sounded like a maniacal joker/horse/girl?

    ReplyDelete