Thursday, September 13, 2012

Aikman's Interview-Age 3


What is your name? Aikman.
How old are you? Three!
What color is your hair? Black.
What color are your eyes? Black. Black, right?
What is your favorite food? Soup, pancakes and corn dogs. Wait a second, pickles too.
What is your favorite song? Fresh Beat Band songs.
What is your favorite treat? A snack like a pretzel.
What is your favorite color? Blue.
What is your favorite animal? Monkeys!
What is your favorite book? Cars!
What is your favorite store? The Halloween stores.
What do you like to do with daddy? Play at the park.
What do you like to do with mommy? Um, I like to play with you!
What is your favorite movie? Cars 2.
What is your favorite TV show? Fresh Beat Band.
Who are your friends? You all are my friends!
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go play at the park.
What is your favorite thing to do inside? Play with my cars. I like to play outside. 

I did this over a week ago and kept forgetting the paper at home to post. None of his answers really surprised me except for the fact that he thinks he has Dracula hair and doll eyes. When he asked me if he was right, I did tell him well, your hair and eyes are brown, not black really but they are dark. He then told me "oh. I think they are black." I told him he was entitled to his opinion. Lol. Crazy boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment