Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Crazy Cute Kids


Last night the Cupid Shuffle came on The Voice and Pippa was hysterical dancing. She was bending her knees, kind of bouncing and had one arm out moving it back and forth while the other arm was just bent and she was kind of bouncing her shoulders. We died laughing. That girl loves music so much but this beat had her hooked. She did it the whole time it was on and when we would laugh or tell her “get it momma” or “go Pips” she would laugh and dance faster. It was one of the cutest things she has done to date!

Aikman was at the table coloring and he keeps his markers and crayons in an empty wipes tub. He pulled out a marker and said “Really? Really?? This one has no lid!” He sighed as he set it on the table and Devin and I laughed so hard. He was so annoyed the marker’s lid was never put on. Lol.

Aikman was laying on the couch Friday watching TV and he had his head in my lap. He looked up at me and we had this conversation:
Aikman: I please take my pants off so I can see the TV?
Me: um, okay but I am pretty sure your pants are not super fluffy and blocking your view.
Aikman: Just please momma? I wanna see better.
Me: Okay, sure.
Aikman: Thank you momma. (stands up to unbutton them and take them off.)
How silly is that?

Saturday night we were watching some of the Texas game and Monks said “is that the Longhorns?” Devin said “yes sir!” Monks then said “come on Longhorns! I wanna see touchdown!” Lol. He knows what’s up.

Aikman was being silly at the table and looked oh so cute and we had this conversation:
Me: How are you the cutest person in the world?
Devin: Are you cuter than me?
Monks: No.
Devin: What about Pippa?
Monks: No.  
Devin: Are you cuter than mommy?
Monks: mmm, a little bit.
Me: You little punk!
Aikman just laughed really hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment