Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Can I Love Him Any More?

Okay, I know I always talk about how funny Aikman is so I could not WAIT to post the following:

Last night when we left Tio and Tia's house he turned to Tio and said "you a dirty shrimp Tio!" Lol. Where does he even get that?

Tio asked him where milk comes from and Aikman thought and tapped his little finger on his jaw like he does when he is contemplating something and then said HEB! Milk comes from HEB. Lol.

At lunch yesterday, Devin threw this crumb at me and I said Devin! Aikman then said Devin Anderson, not do that! Lol. He called Devin by his full name. I could not stop laughing.

He is constantly leaning into me and kissing me and hugging me and still tells me Happy Mother's Day on a daily basis. It is so sweet.

Devin told me yesterday that he had walked in the kitchen and Aikman and Pippa were in the living room and he then heard Aikman say "no ma'am Pippa, no ma'am. We not touch that." Devin walked in there and Aikman was walking towards him with the fly swatter and he told Devin "Pippa try to play with this, but I not let her. I tell her no ma'am, we not play with this, it's dirty. We kill bugs with it." Look at that big brother keeping an eye on his sister! He is so sweet to her.

We went to dinner Saturday night when Big Tio and Tia Net were in town and when Aikman got his food (a simple hot dog) he said wow, this looks pretty perfect!

Devin picked me up for lunch yesterday and brought the kids in to see everyone at work. We were back in one of the offices and Pippa was crawling. She then began to pull up on one of the girl's desks. Aikman went right up behind her and was patting her back and said "come on baby girl, you can do it. Come on!" She then stood up and he clapped for her and kissed her. Can you say preciousness?

He also told me he had a dream last night about a pink tiger and a yellow tiger that played with him and they were very nice. He said they would roar but were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment