Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Going To The Gun Range

Last Tuesday was a holiday for me so since basically everyone was off, we decided to have some adult time. The youth at Mike and Jenny’s church are raising money for camp so we hired two girls as babysitters for the three kids. Mike, Jenny, Devin and I then went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and then to the gun range. I have been shown how to load and unload our guns, but never actually shot them. We loaded up our protective eyewear, earplugs, guns and ammo and went to put in some work on some targets. Devin had his Glock and Hi Point and Jenny brought her revolver and Mike brought his Walther PPS. I shot all of them! I was very comfortable and so glad I finally got to use them. I was a very good shot too! Devin said he was really surprised at how well I did. I take that as a compliment.

That evening, everyone was off, including Pete and Phil so we all went to dinner at Abuelo's. That is so rare. It has been months since we were all together at the exact same time. We had fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment