Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend Update (Extremely Short Version)

I had to get this past weekend's update posted before the new weekend starts! Sorry to have been behind. So, as much as it pains me, this will be a not too detailed version of it. Saturday Big Tio and Tia Net helped us have a garage sale. It went so well! We made alot of money and got rid of alot of clutter. I sold some of my baby stuff. It was sad but I went through it all and only got rid of maybe 1/5 of it so I still have several precious things from my babies. Devin calls me a "baby hoarder." (As in items, not real babies)

Sunday, we took the kids to the zoo and after naps, swam in the afternoon. It was a very productive and fun weekend.

Thanks to Big Tio and Tia Net for all your help. I could not have done it without you two!





No comments:

Post a Comment