Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Silly Stories

Tio texted me the other day to tell me that Pippa was crawling on the floor, she stopped mid crawl, looked at the TV and smiled and waved to Paula Deen and then continued to crawl. Lol. Such a friendly little girl. J

Saturday we went to take 1 year pics of Pippa downtown. (Stay tuned for all those. Omg, they are precious!) Tia and Adrian came with us and when Aikman walked up to Adrian in the stroller he said, “Hey big man. You look so cute right now!” Lol. He calls the babies the sweetest names.

Saturday evening after baths, I was dressing Pips and lotioning her up. She was holding the bottle of lotion and dropped it and it hit her in the mouth. She immediately began to cry and it was not just a small waa, that hurt, it was full on scream with those few seconds of mouth wide open but no sound coming out. Aikman immediately ran from the living room when he heard her and yelled oh no! I told him she was fine. I was dabbing her lip with a baby wipe as it was bleeding some and when he saw the blood, he hugged her and said “I am so sorry Pippa. Oh my gosh. I love you so much, are you okay?” I kind of laughed and said monkey she is okay and he said “but I just love her so much and don’t like this!” Lol. Such a sweet boy. He was just devastated his sister was hurting. She really did not cry long and was holding his head as he hugged her. How adorable is that?

Pippa understands the word no and will stop in her tracks if you tell her it. She likes to try and grab the nightlight so we say no Pippa and she stops. She will cry first lol but she stops. It hurts her feelings to be yelled at. L And it’s not like we are screaming at her, it is just a firm no, don’t touch, but it hurts her. I used to cry so hard if my dad even said Sarah in a tone that was not super happy and that is how she is. She will cry like you tackled her or something. Poor baby. Hey, it makes her stop and she turns directions (if we didn’t have to pick her up to kiss her). She is learning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment