Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swim Time!

Sunday we went to the State Park to take the kids swimming. I wish I would have taken a good pic of the pool. It is an Olympic size pool with a low and high dive and then a kiddie pool that goes from ½ a foot to 1 ½ feet deep. We got there right before noon and left at almost 3. We took a break to have a picnic style lunch. We took an ice chest full of stuff and the kids sat in the back of the car while Devin and I sat on the ice chest. The kids had worked up an appetite! Pippa ate two pieces of bologna, a slice of cheese, goldfish and some fruit. Monks ate all his bologna, cheese, cheetos, three pickle spears and drank a whole bottle of water. We then went back in for a little while and then I could tell Pips was getting sleepy so I took her to the car to change her and dry her off and give her her bottle. Devin and Monks swam for about twenty five more minutes and then got out. Pippa was asleep in the car within minutes of us backing out of the parking lot and Monks was out half way home. We had the best time out there and I swear my monkey is a fish! He would swim all day if he could.


Look at Aikman's face he is making! Crazy boy.



She looks so big here.
 


Fast asleep

 

No comments:

Post a Comment