Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pippa's 1 Year Pics

Saturday, my co-worker's husband took these pics of Pippa. He will also do pictures at her party. I just knew this would go so well as Pippa is always smiling and laughing. Boy was I wrong! I know these still came out great, but man oh man, she was killing us! She would not smile and was so serious half the time. I am not sure if it was because of people around or what but she was not having it. I was so afraid there would not be any I could use for her invite or the party, but when they brought me the discs, I was amazed! He took about 350 pictures of her and I could not stop oohing and ahhing. She is so beautiful in all the pictures and smiled so much more than I realized. Even in some non-smiley ones she is still a doll! Now the insanely difficult part--picking a reasonable amount to have printed! I will have to take out a loan to get them all. Lol. That was a joke Devin, don't get scared. Enjoy my beautiful baby girl. Sorry I could not load them all for you.















This was the first picture taken. She was way too happy.
 


How sweet is my monkey? He had to get in the mix. Preciousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment