Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Update

Tia and Adrian picked me and the kids up about 9:30 Saturday morning. We went shopping for Father’s Day and for some stuff I needed for Pippa’s party. We only hit up a few stores but after leaving Wal-Mart at 12:20, we decided we needed some lunch and the kids all needed a nap. We grabbed Chick-Fil-A and went back to my house. I laid Pippa down as soon as we got home with her bottle. Aikman ate his lunch and then went to lay down and after Tia and I ate, she fed Adrian. He was getting sleepy and we decided since my kids were out that she and I (along with Adrian) would go to Kid’s Village. Devin was asleep too since he had worked the night before and I knew the kids would be out for a while. We spent a good hour in there. I did find Pippa the sweetest hair bow for her party and the perfect outfit to take some 1 year pictures in. Tia bought Adrian “Sophie” the little teething giraffe. He loves that thing! It makes the cutest squeaking sound and when she first gave it to him and it squeaked, his eyes got big and lit up and smiled while staring at it. We went back to my house and everyone was still asleep. By now it was 4:10 and Tio was off work. He came over and Devin woke up and then the kids woke up. We all went to dinner at Tamolly’s and then came back home to our house to hang out. I had a great day with Jenny and we need to do that weekly. Devin said we can’t hang out anymore because we spend too much money but everything I bought this past weekend was a necessity. Lol. Keep working your extra duty babe.

Sunday was spent shopping for Tia’s birthday and going to the grocery store. We had planned on going out to the State Park to swim but did not get around to it so we decided to save it for Father’s Day. I made some buffalo chicken in the crock pot and we ate it in tortillas with some bleu cheese crumbles. Oh man it was great! I knew it would be too spicy for the kids so they ate something else. Aikman did want to try the bleu cheese though and loved it. I gave him a little pile of crumbles and he ate them all. Kid won’t eat a grilled cheese but likes bleu cheese. Craziness. It had been 104 that day and after dinner at 7:30 it was still insanely hot so Devin hooked up Monks sprinkler and we watched him play in it. I am not sure who enjoyed it more--Aikman or Apollo.

Pretty low key weekend but we did accomplish some off my list for Pippa’s party. CANNOT believe my baby girl will be 1 next month. Goodness.


Looks like E.T. here. Broad chest and small waist with ribs showing. Lol.
 


Playing with Apollo. She just loves him!

This was in the morning. Pips on a train! Tio and Tia bought that for Monkey when he turned 1 and now she plays with it. So sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment