Friday, August 3, 2012

Bowling Fun


We took Monks bowling for the first time the other day. He loved it! He would just watch his ball roll down and would get so excited and jump around when he knocked over the pins. Pips just chilled in her stroller and watched us all. Sadly, Monks beat my score but in my defense he had bumpers! Lol. I am seriously like the world’s worst bowler. Oh well, it is still lots of fun. Devin gets made fun of a lot by me since he used to be in a bowling league when he was little. He is actually really good, just takes him usually a game or a few frames to get warmed up. Anyway, I look forward to taking the kids as they get older and making fun family nights out of it. He had the cutest little golden ball and I think it was still a little too big but he was cute putting his little fingers in the holes. NOTHING beat how adorable he looked in those little shoes! I got him a size 12 and he and I both borrowed socks from them. So precious! 

Pips had fallen asleep

Waiting his turn


Watching his ball
So EXCITED!
Pete!
Daddy bowling.
Pips with my ball. 

A-dorable!! Precious baby watching his ball roll. Look at the shoes! 
Had to get a snack and drink! 
Our scores! Yes, my son nearly doubled my score. At least Monks beat Pete too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment