Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Monkey!


My first born is three today!!! Goodness gracious where has the time gone? I cannot believe it. He is such a big boy and I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love him. He is my monkey. Devin and I decorated some last night after he went to bed and I made cupcakes. He was so excited this morning when he woke up to find everything. He yelled for me (I was getting ready for work) and he said “come look with me momma! Come see!” He says decorations but he says it so funny. He said “dis for me? For my birthday?” He immediately grabbed some balloons we had just thrown on the floor and began to play. For lunch, Devin brought the kids up here and a tray of cupcakes and we went around handing them out to everyone. He told everyone he was turning three and would give them one while saying “is for my birthday!” He was the center of attention and loved it. We then went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Jennifer from my work came with us and we met Pete and Phil there. Phil treated us to a great lunch (for everyone) and then they brought Jennifer and I back to work. After work, we will eat whatever he picks (I think he wants Taco Casa) and we will have cupcakes and a few little presents. His party will be Saturday and we can’t wait! I can’t wait to do my little survey with him (I did it at 2 ½ ) and so we can see what changed in 6 months. Happy birthday Monks! You are the best! 

His doorway
Balloon garland, a few Avengers things, and lanterns
No! Devin said when he got home from lunch our balloon garland had torn. :( We have to re-tie it. 
Handsome thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment