Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pippa Stories


The other night when we were outside unloading the car, a dog started to bark. I was holding Pippa and she opened her mouth wide and her eyes got big. I said is that a dog and she kept saying paw, paw, paw. I didn’t think anything of it. Fast forward a few days and she was in her highchair in the kitchen. I opened the back door so I could give Apollo some water and Monks could feed him. She got so excited to see him and pointed and said paw! paw! I said is that Apollo and she smiled big and said paw! Then I remembered she had said that the other night when we heard a dog. She was saying Apollo! Now when I ask her where Apollo is she will point to the back door or look towards it and say paw! How sweet is that?

She is also on this crazy kick of blowing everyone kisses. She was doing it in HEB the other day. She does it a lot too when you tell her hi, bye or that you love her. Nothing sweeter than kisses from my Pips!

She has taken two steps so far but they are not huge forward steps. She likes to bend her knees and creep as I like to call it. I am telling you my baby girl is so strange sometimes. Those chubby little legs are too cute when on the move though!

No comments:

Post a Comment