Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Funny Stories


On Saturday Pippa pointed to this metal Santa I have and said “dan-ta.” I said yes! That is Santa. I asked her later who that was and she said it again. She knows the word Santa!

It is Aikman’s job to plug in the tree every morning. He finished plugging in the lights and sat in front of the tree and this was our conversation:

Monks: Momma, is it Christmas yet to open these presents?
Me: No sir, not yet. We still have 10 days.
Monks: Oh yay, just 10 days until it’s Christmas??
Me: Yep.
Monks: Oh neat, I did not know that!

I went to spank Pippa’s hand and she moved it before I hit her. She then saw I had swatted at it and turned her hand over and put it out for me to give her a five with a huge smile on her face. I said no ma’am, I am not playing with you, I am trying to spank you. She just smiled and walked off. Creep.

We were all eating dinner at the table and Aikman had a spoon and I had a fork. This was our conversation:

Monks: Can I have yous fork momma?
Me: Okay. How come?
Monks: I just want to use it.
Me: Okay, can I have your spoon please then?
Monks: No, I will use them both.
Me: Then I don’t have anything to eat with.
Monks: please momma?
Me: Okay, here you go (as I give my fork)
Monks: See, it’s not hard to share. Thank you.

Lol. Excuse me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment