Monday, December 10, 2012

My Monks


My babies are growing too fast and are too cute! Aikman is hilarious and says the craziest things. He is too smart for his age. Mrs. Marisa even writes down the silly things he says. One day she said he called her on a pretend phone and said “who is this, oh I’m sorry, I got the wrong number” and hung up on her. Lol.

The other morning he asked what we were going to do. I told him what I had planned and he then told me “are those our options, cuz me think that’s a pretty good one.”

Monks wanted some hot chocolate and I had thrown the box they were in away and set the packets by the microwave. He saw the box by the trash and said he wished he had some. I told him we still had some, I just moved them. He then said in a surprised voice “are you kidding me??” I said nope, we have some and I said you want some and he said “yeah, sure mom.”

Aikman added his marshmallows and only put a few. He normally wants at least ten. I said you didn’t put very many this time and he gave me a thumbs up and said “momma, you is my best girl, thanks.” I said well you are my best boy. He then said as he added more, “well I knew that.”

Saturday morning I told him I was going to put the lights on the tree and he said, with his finger tapping his cheek like he was in deep thought, “yeah, I had thought about doing that too.”

He knows how to give thumbs up now and he does it all the time but the first time I heard it, I died laughing. He did it to Devin and said “that’s my man!” when Devin did something. He does it all the time.

He is so sweet and every night before Pippa gets in bed he says, wait I need a hug and a tiss! (that is how he says kiss.) He will kiss her and say goodnight my sweet girl! He still kisses me and hugs me like crazy and it better not ever change! When he tells me he loves me I always tell him, okay, remember you will always love mommy the most out of any girl you meet okay and he says okay momma, I will. Lol. Devin just shakes his head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment