Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Sweet Girl & Boy


My Pippa is one smart little cookie. Last night I asked Pippa to bring me something she had and she walked the other way. I told her to come here or she was getting a spanking. She kept walking off smiling. Devin then stood up and walked to her and she tried to run to me to give it to me but he spanked her. He then told her to go sit in time out. I started to say “babe, she doesn’t know what that is” and after two words I noticed she walked to our time out spot and sat down Indian style with her hands in her lap. She was dragging this little giraffe she has and set it in front of her. I was amazed. I really don’t give her enough credit. She knew exactly what he meant. It was the cutest thing I think she has ever done. Okay, one of the cutest. She was so precious sitting there. She is definitely not a baby anymore. Devin then called her and she went to him and he held her hands and talked to her. She looked right at him the whole time. He said “we need to listen when mommy and daddy tell you to do something or you will go to time out and get a spanking. Do you understand me?” Shit you not, she said “yeah.” He then said “I love you, give me a kiss” and she said what sounded exactly like I love you back and kissed him and then he told her she could play and she went to play. How are kids so smart? Crazy how much they understand even at such a young age. 

In time out. 
Devin brought Apollo in about 8:30 last night and let him lay in the living room. Aikman shared popcorn with him, yes Apollo ate popcorn, and then he laid on him to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Apollo just laid there and it was cute to see Aikman's head and shoulders go up and down as he breathed. They were like that for a good 35 minutes and then Monks had to go to bed. He sure does love his Apollo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment