Friday, December 7, 2012

We Got Our Tree!


We got our tree last night! I am so excited. We get a real one each year and I love going to pick it out. Aikman gets really excited too. Pippa just ate her lollipop in the stroller and touched them all as she passed them. She did love all the lights and ornaments they had for sale. Aikman helped Devin pick it out and they smelled them and made sure the needles were soft. We have not decorated it since it was already 7 when we got home and we still had to eat and watch X Factor. Oh yeah and take baths. Lol. Monks can help me tonight or Saturday morning do it. We are hoping to hit up the State School tonight. Christmas Lane opened Thursday night and it is always so much fun. Aikman goes crazy there.

I decorated the house the other day. We put up all our garlands and décor. I still have to do Pippa’s room but since sleeping beauty is out by 8:00 each night, I haven’t had the chance to get in there and decorate. I will do that Saturday morning. I will post pics in the Weekend Update come Monday. I am getting super excited! 



That was the one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment