Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weekend Update

I will make this short and sweet as I play catch up. All we did on Saturday was shop. I was trying to find Pippa some little boots, like Uggs, but 1/20 of the cost. Would you believe nowhere in Abilene had any? Let me rephrase that. No where could I find any that were not hot pink or with some Indian looking print on them. The few times I saw some I liked, they would not come in toddler sizes. I looked at every store you could name. (Except Target and I will get to that later). I was so sad but I did find one cute shirt at Penney's for her. We also went grocery shopping. 

How cool is this Batman?
A Bevo towel! It's hand pouches are hooves. Adorable!
Sunday we went to a few other stores to look for the boots. No luck. After we had lunch, Devin and the kids napped for three and a half hours. I watched a Snapped marathon on Oxygen and then took a shower and got ready! We took some family pics that afternoon! I told myself I was doing Christmas cards this year with our pictures on them. No matter what happened, I was determined to get it done. My original plan of our cute outfits and Pippa in her sweet boots didn't pan out (it was about 80 Sunday afternoon and I couldn't find those damn boots to save my life) so we went with something different and I am glad we did . I LOVE how the pics came out. Jenny took them for us with her iPhone and Mike did some editing on the computer. They look awesome. It was hard to pic just one but I did. You will just have to wait and see! 



No comments:

Post a Comment