Sunday, September 15, 2013

Aikman's Birthday Party

Aikman had a Hulk themed birthday party this year. That child and the Hulk. I couldn’t go all out with my tissue poms and lanterns since they weren’t “tough” enough so I was so worried I would just have balloons and streamers. I then found this giant Hulk cut out and crossed my fingers they had him in stock locally so I wouldn’t have to order him online and pay for overnight shipping. Yes, I would have done that. Anyway, I also had ordered some cupcake wrappers with Hulk’s fists on them and those held our grapes. I also found the cutest little Hulks and used them in my décor and on my banner. I was glad Aikman had a big stuffed Hulk and a plastic one for the cake table. I went with green, purple and black. Yes, black counts with the Hulk! We had just finger foods which included chips and dip, queso and chips, grapes in the party colors, these delicious ham and cheese sliders (all over Pinterest and I just tried them!), green veggies, cheese cubes and crackers. I made a green punch and we had cake and ice cream. The cake was again, oh so cute! We played a game where you had to pull tissues out of a box with one hand. Jennifer and Jenny did that race. Jenny won! We then used the tissue boxes and filled them with 6 ping pong balls and then attached them around Devin and Cantu’s waists. They then had to shake what their momma gave them and get all the balls out. Too cute to watch! We had a piñata and the kids really enjoyed that. It was then time for cake and presents! Aikman got a crazy amount of gifts! He seriously plays with everything he got and loves it all so much. He takes random things to bed with him at night. My baby boy is so strange sometimes. I hardly took any pics the whole party! So mad at myself! I was able to get some from Mrs. Sue and Deanna tells me she has some she will put on a disc for me, so I will update with more at a later date. We had so much fun and I so enjoyed celebrating my sweet monkey. I adore that child more than I can ever express! Our party favors were too cute and were mini hand sanitizers from Bath and Body with a sticker on each that had a pic of the Hulk and said “Gamma Radiation Remover” at the top. I know! Precious! I ordered them from Etsy. I order a billion things for there so I apologize for not specifying what shop I used, but if you would ever like to know where I got it, I can look it up for you. Etsy is amazing. Lol. Happy Birthday my sweet first born!


How awesome is he?
Pulling tissues out
Opening gifts....
Just sang Happy Birthday!
Hulk Smash!!
His shirt had the number 4 with Hulk on it and his name underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment