Sunday, September 22, 2013

Just the Two of Us

Monday the 9th, I took off since Devin was off and we spent the day together. It was an early birthday celebration! We took the kids to school like normal and then went to breakfast at Mary’s. We enjoyed the morning and went shopping for Pete and Phil’s birthday and went to a new Men’s Wearhouse that just opened. Devin found a polo, button up shirt and shorts on sale! We also went to look for Cooper shirts for the fam. We all ended up getting one and I found some cute accessories for us girls! We even got Lucas one. I bought it before I knew his poor mom was a former Eagle! Now I have to buy 6 more and make his first words be Go Coogs! Nicole will never live that down. We went shopping for some groceries and even bought some new silverware! Woo hoo! I know everyone in the Silva and Cafferty households are beyond thrilled. Lol. We can now make it through two meals without having to wash something! We went to lunch at Bonzai, one of Devin’s favorites for their sushi and then headed home to unload and rest for forty minutes before picking up our babies! We had an awesome day together and while we accomplished a lot, we had so much fun just being together. Happy early birthday Babe! 

Omelette
How cute is this??

Monks practicing his name before dinner. 

He can ride his bike by himself now!

1 comment:

  1. I really told Jenny just the other day that I was getting you new silverware for your birthday!!! It's about time!! :)

    ReplyDelete