Sunday, September 22, 2013

Devin's Birthday Celebration

Monday was Devin’s birthday! He turned 31! It was just our family on Monday and I gave Devin the option of me cooking something or us going out and he said he wanted to get a green chile double from Whataburger. Okay, who can blame him, right? So freaking good! We had dinner and then played in the kids’ rooms and then it was time for presents! Instead of a cake with just us, I made him brownies with nuts, one of his favorites. We had planned on celebrating with extended family Saturday but turns out both Pete and Phil were off Tuesday night, so we did it then! I didn’t have time to order his cake, but with the two cakes we still had, plus all the brownies, we figured we would be good. I can order it for when he opens his presents from the boys. Tuesday we went to Wholly Cow, one of Devin’s favorite places in town. They just opened one about 2 minutes from our house. Oh man it was amazing as usual and we all had a great time. We then went back to the house and had dessert! The kids played and did some crafts and then Aikman worked on writing his letters and name. We had another great time celebrating Devin! In the last 4 days, I have used 81 candles lol So many birthdays which means so many celebrations of those we love! 


Madden for the XBOX
back scratchers! He always says he wishes he had one and so I ordered him some! One for home and one for his patrol car! I ordered blue and silver, ahem, Cowboys and they sent me red and purple. Um, thanks. Magneto from X-Men? 

New shirt!
31 candles!
Pips waiting for her burger
Devin's triple!
My chili cheese on toast. Wow. 
Photobomb by Pete and Lucas outside. 
Precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment