Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pips' First Movie in Theatres

One Friday afternoon when I got home, Devin said let’s go to a movie! I said to see what and he said that new Planes movie that is out. I said what about Pips? He said let’s take her! I said are you sure? My poor boy was almost 4 when he went to his first, she just turned two! I said fine and off we went. We stopped by McDonald’s to get some nuggets and fries and ate in the car. We then went to a gas station to get candy and drinks. My purse was stuffed. We even took our leftover nuggets in with us lol We bought popcorn of course and the kids both got an Icee and Devin got a drink. She sat just fine in the seat and seemed excited. I thought, this is the weekend before school, I bet people will be out shopping still. I didn’t want it crowded since she might get loud. It started at 7:15. The place was packed! Was this opening night or something? I got a little nervous but once the movie started, everyone enjoyed it. Monks had to pee twice so I took him and Pips just chilled with Devin. She ate popcorn, candy and nuggets. There had to have been about 25 minutes left and she started to get restless. I think she was just kind of tired, but she wanted to sit on her knees. That was fine, since she was so short. She would ask me for random things so I began digging in my purse to find something to quiet her. She wasn’t bad, just moving around. I found my sunglasses and one of those meter things that keeps track of your steps you take and she sat in the chair, with the glasses on, in the dark, pushing that button and finished the movie. Who knew those two things could chill her out. It was a really cute movie and Aikman LOVED it! Devin didn’t eat McDonald’s with us, so he stopped at Burger King afterwards to grab something and we got ice cream! A great ending to a great evening! It was a fun time, knowing our whole family was together. I was so proud of my Pips though. Her first movie! 



How cute is she?
Daddy and Bubba



No comments:

Post a Comment