Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Monkey's Pre-Birthday Bash

We had family come in to await the birth of our sweet little Lucas. We all went out to dinner Monday night at Texas Roadhouse. It was our family, our guests of honor, Pete and Nicole, Nicole’s parents and a close family friend, The Silva family from Aubrey and Tia Nette! We had a great time at dinner, talking and laughing. After dinner, we said our goodbyes to Nicole’s parents and headed home. I had ordered a small Hulk cake and Tia Nette brought down Aikman’s presents since she would miss his birthday party. So much to celebrate! The cake turned out amazing as usual! Monks was so excited to blow out his candles and tear into all his presents. He got some super nice clothes and some books with these little learning tablets. They say colors, letters, shapes, everything! It is a Mickey Mouse set and when he first opened it, he said, “Why did I get this?” Lol. Let me tell you that set is his favorite! He is constantly carrying it around and spelling his name on it. I think Mickey threw him off. Mickey is for babies in his opinion. We enjoyed the evening and celebrating my sweet monkey a week early! I am so glad Tia Nette got to be a part of it still! 

Tio and Manny at Roadhouse

How cute is this? 
I absolutely love this pic of them!



He really does enjoy getting clothes!
Look at that face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment