Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cutest. Hair. Ever.

When I picked up the kids yesterday from Mrs. Larissa’s, I almost died when I walked in. She had put her hair in little pigtails and she looked absolutely adorable. She was just smiling and kicking and making noise in her arms. You couldn’t help but kiss her! I can’t believe how much older she looked to me with her hair like that. She is not going to be a baby much longer. She rolls over all the time now. If you put her on her stomach she just flips right over. She is getting so much better about sitting up alone. She is still “no bones Pippa” when being lazy but normally she holds herself up for a while and then falls over. Any day now! I try to get her to say Momma and she makes noises and watches my mouth and then just laughs at me. She must say momma first since Aikman said dada as his first word on Mother’s Day might I add. Yep, Mother’s Day. Little nerd.  


Do you not love?? I want an 11 X 14 of this. She is precious. Looks like Boo from Monster's Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment