Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pre-Weekend Update

Friday night we had planned on celebrating Valentine’s Day (Devin and I) but stuff came up and we weren’t able to. Our Lieutenant let us go about an hour and a half early so I headed home to change and we got the kids ready and went to the park for a little while. It was kind of cool so we decided to just go to the store. We had picked up Phil and we went to the Wal-Mart across town and Devin got something for his patrol car and I found a little dress for Pips and a shirt for Monks. We then headed to Belle’s for dinner. Phil treated us, even though we were celebrating him being promoted at work. After dinner we went home and Pete got off a little early and we just played with the kids and watched TV. I had pulled out all my craft stuff to go through and Aikman found several sheets of stickers in there to play with. I am still finding random stickers in places. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment