Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weekend Update

Saturday we woke up and met everyone at Grandy’s for breakfast. It was so good and I could eat their entire pan of bacon and not think twice. How is bacon so good? I wish I would have taken some pics but I was too busy eating bacon. After about an hour and a half there, we headed over to Tio and Tia’s to start on some crafts. We found several ideas on Pinterest and fell in love. Nothing is cuter to me than footprints and handprints. You can never have too many. Monks was easy but Pippa, not so much. Lol. Adrian made some too! We spent hours there making cards, signs and hanging banners. I will take some pics of our masterpieces and post them soon. It was so much fun. Pete and Phil then had to leave as Pete had to go to work and so did Tio. We then went shopping with Tia and Adrian and hung out the rest of the evening. It was so much fun. I am sure you noticed though we have fun anytime we are together! I am so lucky to have an amazing family. I don’t know what I would do without them all!


Tio did get this one pic. This one of my Pips takes the cake. I am in love with it.

Sunday was just spent around the house with the kids. It started to snow about 4:00 and kept on until the middle of the night. It was a very lazy day but nice to just rest. My Lieutenant called me about 10:40 that night to let me know that we were going to open the office at 10 the next morning so I got to sleep in some.

No comments:

Post a Comment