Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Werewolf Among Us

The other night Pete was off and wanted to come see the kids. We had to run to the store for a few things so I told him to just meet us at the house and then we would all go to the store. We went to HEB and he bought Aikman this white truck. He loves that truck so much and even takes it to bed with him. Poor guy needs a bigger bed now with all the stuff he tries to keep in there. We then went home and ate and Pete had brought over his werewolf mask because Aikman had been wanting to see it. Yes my son is strange yet precious. He was excited to take a pic with Pete in it and then we even put it on him and Pips. It was hilarious. I wondered if Pippa would be scared of it so I put it on me and then leaned by her and began talking to her. Maybe I am the strange one and not Monks. Lol. She immediately started to smile and grab it’s teeth. They had so much fun playing with Pete. They just adore their uncles.





Pips as a wolf

Who knew wolves liked the Cowboys?


No comments:

Post a Comment