Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Update

The weekend was full of running around and good food. We had lunch with Tio and Tia and took fresh flowers and Valentine’s decorations to Grandpa and Gigi. We then went shopping at Kid’s Village and Children’s Place. By late afternoon, everyone was ready for naps and so we took the boys all home and Tia and I went to Lane Bryant shopping and took Pips with us. She slept most of the time and was so sweet in her stroller. By 7, we were ready to head home and all the guys were awake and Phil was off work so he had gone to the house too. We ordered Chinese food and just hung out. It was 10:30 when Aikman went to bed! I had no clue it was that late. He was just laying on Phil on the couch watching He-Man. We all slept in on Sunday and then went to the grocery store. We picked up Pete to come with us since they needed a few things and I bought stuff for the Super Bowl. I made these (supposed to be like) Philly Cheese steaks but they were not what I expected. The meat was cooked in a crock pot and then when it was shredded, it was placed on hoagies with mozzarella cheese and toasted. They were really good, just different from what I thought they would be. I also made some Oreo cheesecake cupcakes which were amazing and so easy. Tia had made a veggie tray and had chips and made jalapeno popper dip. It was to die for! Pete and Phil had to work so they were not there. We had fun just watching the game. I was disappointed the Patriots lost even though I can’t stand Tom Brady. Unfortunately I hate Eli more so by default I was going for the Patriots. Regardless, we had a great weekend and it was nice to be with everyone.


Sock Monkey hats! aka butt lips


Monks in a sock monkey one aka butt lips


Playing around. I have no clue what that black speck is on her face, she did not actually have anything on there. Her face reminds me of my mom there, like pics of when she was a little girl. Precious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment