Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Just Weird Momma

The other night when we I was rocking Pippa, Aikman wanted to sit with us. He crawled up on my lap and helped me pat Pippa’s back. She was nearly asleep. We decided to sing songs before going to bed and so we sang the Peanut Butter song that Gigi taught him, the alphabet, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, Rock a Bye Baby and then we were trying to think of other songs. I said what about Mary had a Little Lamb? He said okay. I started to sing it and he was listening to me. I sang a few lines and then he said no, stop Momma. Not sing that. I said why? He then said I not like that one. It’s too weird Momma. I laughed and said how is it weird? He said it’s just weird momma. Lol. I will make sure to mark that off my list from now on. Crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment