Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun! Fun!

When I went home for lunch yesterday Aikman told me I need a haircut Momma. Devin and I both agreed. I called from work to get him in. We went right after I got off and he was such a good boy. He sat there the whole time and just watched Cars as she cut it. I was so proud of him! He usually does okay until they have to clean around his ears and neck. He doesn’t like his head being held but this time he just turned whichever way she moved him and stared at the TV. It was a new girl who cut it and she was doing a great job. He had this little fade and it was longer on top and then she said she was using a 4 to go over that to clean up any scissor lines. Well when she did all that, it was shorter and looked just almost like a buzz. He still looks super handsome and I do like it, I just liked it better before the 4. Regardless, he looks perfect and was very happy.


After that we decided we needed to eat. Devin asked if we wanted Bueno or Sharky’s. I said oooh Sharky’s! He then asked Aikman and Monks said I not know what Sharky’s are! We both laughed and told him they had burritos and nachos and that he would like it and he said okay, I want beetoes! We then went to Sharky’s and I got him a kids meal with a bean burrito and it comes with chips. My monkey is just like Gigi in that he loves him some guacamole so I got him some on the side. He loved it! They put it in a little cup with a plastic lid and he even picked up the lid and started licking the little bit that stuck to it. Lol.


We then went to Hastings and Target to look for some movies and books. As we drove up 277 we passed the cemetery where Gigi is buried. We had been talking earlier about how today was her birthday and when we drove past Monks waved and yelled Happy Birthday Gigi! I told him that was very sweet and then he said where the birthday cake?? Lol. How sweet is that? Loving his Gigi and some cake! I found 2 books at Hastings for $2.99 each. I was excited! I found so many books I wanted to get and then I would look at the back and they were anywhere from $9.99 to 26.99! For a children’s book?!?! You have to be kidding me! It is crazy how much a book can cost. At Target, Aikman wanted to use his gift card from Horns to buy the movie Cars. He had some money left but could not decide what to get so we are saving it. It was already getting late so we did not look at stuff for Pips so maybe this weekend will be her turn. We then got a treat at Sonic and headed home. It was about 9:30! We put the kids to bed and then watched some TV. I fell asleep with my feet in Devin’s lap and woke up about 11:50 to him watching Cake Boss on Netflix.

Gizmo and a Gremlin


No comments:

Post a Comment