Monday, November 12, 2012

Adrian's Birthday Party!

Saturday we celebrated my nephew's 1st birthday! His actual birthday is today, the 12th. I cannot believe he is already 1. Crazy. I remember everything about the night he was born. Sweet boy. Tia outdid herself with a Little Man theme and everything was oh so perfect! He sure turned 1 in style! Happy Birthday baby boy, you sure do add so much to our family and I cherish every moment with you! (Thanks for always kissing me and no one else) 

Food table...
Mommy and birthday boy!
We all took pics with mustaches, how freaking cute!
Pete...
Phil...
Tia, Adrian and Tio....
Daddy and Monks....
The girls! Pips was being a party pooper and wouldn't hold it up...
She would rather swing! 



Our table with Melisa, Nadia and part of Carlos. Eating and playing Adrian Bingo! 
Drinking some root beer!
Birthday boy at the pinata. 
Eating his cupcake! 
My squids looking very serious here. Presents were being opened! 
Assisting with the gift we got him...
This boy was hooked up in the present department! He got so many new toys and a super cool shirt!  



No comments:

Post a Comment