Monday, November 12, 2012

Haircuts and Earrings

Last Tuesday afternoon I took off for an appointment for Aikman and so we could take our stuff to the sitters and to run some errands. We met Pete and Phil at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. I shared some of my celery with Pippa and she is on this new kick of having to dip stuff. If she sees any type of sauce, she will dip something in it. She tore up my blue cheese dip. She dips and sucks off the sauce and then will randomly take a bite. Don’t ever share with her if you hate double dipping lol We then got Monks’ haircut and I was so sad because the kid’s stylist is no longer there so we used some new girl. She did good, she is just not Carolina. :( We also went shopping at Target and my baby girl got some new earrings! She is even cuter now! 




New earrings...

All shaggy....
Not sure why he was sitting like this lol but the after! He looks so old. Sweet boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment