Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Paparazzi Pics

Yes, I think of my babies as celebrities. Lol. 

This was Pips at Red Robin last week crying because she didn't get her way. She wanted to stand up and I made her sit. The second pic is because Devin took her picture. She was pissed. Poor girl. 



This is my precious Pips with Pete and Phil at Red Lobster last week. Phil treated us all to dinner and this was while we were waiting. How does my baby girl look so old here? She adores her uncles so much. I LOVE this picture. I want to make it into a billboard around town. 


This was Pete and Pips at Adrian's party. How sweet is it? I love them. 


My Pips and I did matching pedis at the house. And no, it's not purple. It's a chocolate brown for fall thank you very much. I love kissing these feet 24-7. 



Devin did this with some app on his phone. Monks loves it and was so excited he made it look like he was in snow. Not gonna lie, it's pretty tight. If we were outside, we could so fool people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment